MACMA is a professional network of athletic, health, fitness, racquet and sports clubs throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware and Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Founded in 1986 by a group of local club owners, MACMA’s mission is to address the needs of the industry at a regional level and to promote the interests of the industry within the region. As a regional affiliate of IHRSA, the more than 50 MACMA club members and 31 associate/supplier members enjoy:
- An Annual Conference showcasing experts in the industry and an opportunity to earn CEC's and CEU's from ACE, NASM and NCSF.
- 'Webinars', a convenient way to experience the experts in the industry, held several times throughout the year.
- Legislative support for issues affecting the industry in the Mid-Atlantic States and communication regarding proposed legislation beneficial to the industry.
- Opportunities for owners, managers, and industry suppliers to share ideas and carry on the business of running profitable clubs.
- Savings through associate member promotions and volume discount services, 20% discount on ACE exams and testing materials.
We are dedicated to educating and promoting the private health, racquet sports and fitness industry in our region. Please feel free to contact us at any time. Enjoy your visit to MACMA!