Welcome to MACMA, the Mid-Atlantic Club Management Association.
MACMA is a professional network of athletic, health, fitness, racquet and sports clubs throughout Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware and Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Founded in 1986 by a group of local club owners, MACMA's mission is to address the needs of the industry at a regional level and to promote the interests of the industry within the region. As a regional affiliate of IHRSA, the more than 80 MACMA Club Members and 35 Associate/Supplier Members enjoy:
- Annual Conference showcasing experts in the industry and an opportunity to earn CEC's and CEU's from ACE, NASM and NCSF.
- Annual Golf Tournament with Club Members and Associate Members.
- Complimentary Monthly Webinars focusing on fitness, nutrition, management, legal issues, and other industry specific topics.
- Legislative support for issues affecting the industry in the Mid-Atlantic States and communication regarding proposed legislation beneficial to the industry.
- Opportunities for owners, managers, and industry suppliers to share ideas and carry on the business of running profitable clubs.
- Savings through Associate Member promotions and volume discount services. Including up to a 20% discount on ACE exams and testing materials and a discount on your IHRSA membership.
We are dedicated to educating and promoting the private health, racquet sports and fitness industry in our region. Experience how MACMA can help your business succeed by joining us for a webinar or workshop. Contact us today to learn more.